Search Macaron Honey

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Getting lost

My first sight of school.


(turning the corner of little rue Delhomme, i saw it with my own eyes. everything culminating to that moment. it was alot. i was nervous. i was excited.)

I went to the school last Monday, the 2nd, to run an errand and to see how long it would take to walk there. It took an hour. It was classic. I walked in the opposite direction for a while, made a huge circle and found a Sephora, L'olivier and an Eric Kayser.

I'm getting my bearings by getting lost. I usually have a great sense of direction and can tell which way is north at any time but here not so much. If you go down one street thinking it is running parellel to another, you are most likely wrong and can end up so far from your original intent. But this is life. It took me a long time to get to Paris, thinking I was going down one path for a while but leading to another and another. It took time and I found my way.

Window outside the school.

No comments: